Sunday, July 16, 2006


I have to apologize for a distinct lack of pictures here or on flickr. I have not taken many as I have just felt so overwhelmed by this city. Usually I take photos when I am struck by something, but so far I feel struck by everything! The one on this post I have stolen from the internet, but women in conical hats selling flowers are now a part of my daily sights. I will have to get some shots of the insane traffic to show you the kind of ingenuity people here have regarding transportation. The other day I say a guy transporting a large piece of hard plastic, probably 2m in length, by placing it on the seat of his motorcyle and then crouching on top of it, with the length jutting out the back and some how keeping his balance, not to mention operate the motorcycle!

No comments: